Emma is joined by Ryan Jensen, a professional football player with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Together they discuss:
* Working as a professional athlete and not getting the good quality sleep needed for recovery from training sessions.
* Ryan’s journey to diagnosis with sleep apnea and his familiarity with CPAP because his parents both used one.
* Using a full face mask and struggling with leaking.
* Trying DreamPorts by Bleep Sleep and finding it a better solution than the full face mask.
* Becoming a role model as a professional athlete speaking publicly about living with sleep apnea.
Follow Ryan on Instagram @redman7715
Follow the podcast on Instagram @sleepapneastories
This episode is sponsored by: Somnomed https://somnomed.co/en/find-a-clinic/ Band Bleep Sleep
Special offer for Sleep Apnea Stories podcast listeners:
20% Off Bleep Sleep DreamPorts
Sleep Apnea Stories podcast listeners get 20% off when shopping with these unique links and codes:
CODE FOR DREAMWAY CONNECTOR KIT IS: 20EMMADREAM
THE URL TO THE DIRECT AMAZON PAGE IS: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A3988V25QUJTE4
CODE FOR DREAMPORTS IS: 20EMMAPORTS
THE URL TO THE DIRECT AMAZON PAGE IS: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A3SSBN70B4BV8I